The advanced range of ISO standard cylinders from Norgren is your new manufacturing must-have. Fitted with their Adaptive Cushioning System (ACS) for a safer smoother operation and built on reliable and robust technology, ISOLine™cylinders offer a fit and forget solution that simplifies installation.
All cylinders in this range conform to ISO standard 15552 and are available in sizes from 32mm to 125mm. With a lower breakaway pressure, reduced minimum speed and coming in at almost 20% lighter than previous ISO cylinders – this range really is here to make your life easier. Like they say – Fit and forget.
New adaptive Cushioning System
The new Adaptive Cushioning System (ACS), that lies inside, automatically and continually adjusts the cylinder cushioning for varying loads. This means there is no need for manual adjustment on set up, saving you time and improving efficiency.
• Comprehensive range for all applications
• All new cylinders are magnetic as the standard option.
• Polyurethane seals are used to allow for low friction operation and long life
• A modern look with a clean profile
• Additional switch mounting
• Simplified installation
• Increased service life
• Reduced maintenance costs
Proven in the most challenging environments:
• -40degrees to +150degrees
• Continuous operation
• Heavy industry
• Clean production environments
• Corrosive environments
ISOLine range of cylinders from Norgren provides a cylinder for every application. Real benefits that give you real results.