Hire of Chillers & HVAC
For hire of chillers & HVAC equipment, we can help with both short-tern and long-term solutions.
There are several reasons you might need to hire a chiller or HVAC system, including:
- Emergency cover following a breakdown
- Planned maintenance on your existing system
- To provide cover while you’re waiting for the delivery of new equipment
- To boost capacity during a temporary production escalation
- To regulate temperature in an office or factory setting, whether during particularly warm or cold weather
- To provide temporary cooling, refrigeration or heating during a specific project
Our fully trained and F-Gas certified chiller and HVAC engineers will offer you professional advice on the best and most cost-effective hire for your needs.
We have a full range of equipment to suit most applications and environments, including:
- Chiller hire for short and long-term periods
- HVAC and air movement
- Low-temperature chillers for special applications at below O°C temperatures
- Refrigerant dryers
- Fluid chillers for process cooling
- Heat exchangers for easy heat transfer
- Air conditioner units from compact to industrial sizes
- Ductwork and ventilation, temporary or permanent
We also have a dedicated department, offering the design installation and maintenance of ducting and extracting systems to support your HVAC systems. These help to reduce fumes and dust, vent warm and cold air away from or into the work space, and reduce energy bills as part of a heat-recovery system.
Our chiller and HVAC products can be hired as standalone units or integrated into your existing system. During the hire period, we can support you with servicing and maintenance of your hire equipment.
We operate across the north of England and beyond, with sales counters for parts and offices in:
Click here to contact us »